• ...and so much more!
  • BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Anybody else make it to the show. Lots of people there in the morning. Prices are what you would expect these days.

There were a lot of people carrying in their excess firearms. One guy even had a M1D Garand, another had a SVD, another a Hakim or Ljungman (sp).

Two rows in a dealer on the endcap had gold and silver for sale. Lots of attention there. Didn't price it, as I've been out of silver a long time.

As always, I don't set up at any gun show and pay 5 bucks to get in just like everybody else.

Oh, and I found a really nice Springfield M1a National Match. It was love at first sight.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Wanted to go, but did not want to make the two hour drive each way. Looking forward to the next Indy 1500.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I had " commitments " so mama-san said: No. I did however make it to Lafayette to have lunch at Arnies. Ah! Taco salad and a small deluxe. What? I shared the pizza!
    Got the last of the 4 Buck at a LGS also.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Had a good time and as always it was nice talking with BGDave, Smith& W, and Stief. On Sunday I picked up a 7" Contender barrel in caliber .20 Vartarg. Bought a shiny one ounce piece of silver for the lady of the house for V-Day too - she was suitably pleased. Well worth the time and trip.

Top Bottom