Please reply by conversation.

hunt3rsd3n

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    WTS/WTT:

New, never fired, never married to a lower, chrome-lined, 16" M4 1-9 twist barrel, carbine length, oversized hand guards, barrel with standard bird cage flash hider. BCG, charging handle are included. All components are new from Tony's Customs. Flat top upper and quad rail gas block. No front site. Will not separate upper and components. All Gov't contract, mil spec parts. I've owned several AR's from Tony's and they rock with no issues.

Purchased at last 1500 in Jan '13.

WTT: Looking for Glocks mainly.
    WTS: $650 firm (considering the current market and ability to replace for same dollar value)

Pictures not available at this time. Trying to find my data transfer cable for phone.

Willing to drive for a face to face meet for inspection (50 mile radius of Indpls). Check out my feedback, I am a great INGO'er. Willing to provide Bill of Sale. This looks exactly like the brand new M4 upper you didn't buy and are kicking yourself now over.

hunt3rsd3n

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    BUMP...Also interested in .45's, lever actions in .357/.44/.45LC. I am able to add cash for the right deal. This upper is not eating anything, so let me know what you have to trade, but CASH offer is pretty solid.

Still working on the data cable to upload pix.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom