• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Invincible? Does .243 bounce off of them?

The link is NOT to "squeal like a pig.com" ... had to do a double-take to make sure. Didn't click the link just in case.)
    The super pigs have already traversed across the international border, dipping into at least North Dakota. So, expect an even greater occurrence as the hybrid population only grows. Like on public transit, if you see something, say something. The Squeal on Pigs website makes that even easier.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Invincible? Does .243 bounce off of them?

The link is NOT to "squeal like a pig.com" ... had to do a double-take to make sure. Didn't click the link just in case.)
    The super pigs have already traversed across the international border, dipping into at least North Dakota. So, expect an even greater occurrence as the hybrid population only grows. Like on public transit, if you see something, say something. The Squeal on Pigs website makes that even easier.
    I thought the same thing, maybe "cagey" but hardly invincible. I'm thinking a 6.8 might be just the kryptonite needed. Seems everyone likes to sensationalize these days for the "clicks".

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    Saw this article a couple days ago:

from the article:
    Brook and others are particularly troubled by the emergence of a "super pig", created by farmers cross-breeding wild boar and domestic pigs in the 1980s. The result was a larger swine, which produced more meat, and was easier for people to shoot in Canadian hunting reserves.
    These pigs escaped captivity and swiftly spread across Canada, with the super pig proving to be an incredibly proficient breeder, Brook said, while its giant size – one pig has been clocked at more than 300kg (661lbs) – makes it able to survive the frigid western Canada winters, where the wind chill can be -50C.

Had to do a search, anybody remember Hogzilla? It was a wild boar/domestic hybrid that was between 800-100lb.(depending on sources). That's a lot of bacon!

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Bring it. I'd love another chance to put rounds down range at wild pigs. Lots of fun and good eatin.
    be me, 2035

backpacking in the HNF by myself six miles from the trailhead

carrying a Sig Spear with full pressure .277 AP due to threat environment

get rushed by 1,400 pound superpig, it takes 15 rounds to finally bring it down

game warden appears after hearing the gunfire

"hey guy it's wanton waste if you leave that meat lying there"

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    be me, 2035

backpacking in the HNF by myself six miles from the trailhead

carrying a Sig Spear with full pressure .277 AP due to threat environment

get rushed by 1,400 pound superpig, it takes 15 rounds to finally bring it down

game warden appears after hearing the gunfire

"hey guy it's wanton waste if you leave that meat lying there"
    I love snacks while hiking.

Top Bottom