• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daspurlock

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    Well just got home from gun shop. My wife wanted a new handgun so after some debate she brought home with her a cz75 b. I' ve always been a 1911 fan. But the more I hold this gun the more I like it. I think she made a great choice, and I my have to get one for myself. If someone can tell me how to post pics I will.

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    CZ's are good guns especially the 75 line..I have had a few in the past myself but traded them for whatever reason or another. But they are good shooters for sure, and if I recall Jeff Cooper who is considered a 1911 guru, praised the CZ 75 as one of the best nine's out there that you could get.

upchurch67

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    ROCK ON!!! I am envious. I have been drooling over CZs for quite some time now. We need a pics and a range report. Also, if you could post pics of the gun, that would be nice too ;)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Congrats on the new CZ. I've owned a fair number of handguns and still find the CZ 75 family of guns to be the most comfortable I've shot. About a year ago, I decided to have a family standard handgun and after looking at a whole bunch, decided the CZ 75s made the most sense. Now, there are several in the family and everyone can shoot them well. The criteria I had was an all steel gun that could be disassembled completely without any special tooling or jigs. It had to have a military background and be something everyone could shoot effectively. The CZ fit that and I have had no regrets in choosing them.

If you are thinking of picking up another, consider a pre-B CZ 75. There are ex-Czech police turn in pistols available for around $320 that are a whole lot of fun.

David

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    I am partial to the 1911 too, but I have a CZ 75 compact that I like a lot. I didn't care for the DA/SA trigger so I converted it to SA only, much better.

Top Bottom