• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    I liked the first one, but never understood the trend of so many kids putting wings, fart cans, and body kits on any FWD subcompact car. And actually thinking they had a racecar.

The Keymaster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Manistee County, MI
    DeWayne Johnson is really overrated. His last movie (Faster) was really boring and repetitive. Now Vin Diesel, that's another story. Hopefully he will cover for what "The Rock" lacks in acting ability. Johnson was a good wrestling character, and he is a fine athlete, but his acting in movies is sub par.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Johnson does better in action movies, hopefully he will not talk to much in this movie, he's horrible as the lead character but decent as a supporting character

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I think this one looks like it will be good. I like the series of movies for the most part. Although I wasn't crazy about the second and third one. I think after this one it'll be played out enough and they should let it die though. But it seems as the Rock will be better in this one, or at least I hope so.

redbaron

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Elberfeld
    I liked all of them, but the first and fourth were the best. I probably won't watch this one in the theater either, I'll just wait for it on dvd.

Top Bottom