• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

cooltools

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2012
    :welcome:neighbor to :ingo:. I also live in Valpo or as our mayor has said in the past Camelot. Used to paintball a lot at BlastCamp with my son but I too am now feeling my age :fogey:and haven't paintballed ( Oh, are those my balls on your face ? ) in a few years. Good posts ! :cool:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I've always been worried about my rights -- just was more of a matter of 1) getting the wife on board so that 2) the finances can get on board. I've been wanting to do this for a long time, just had a lot of other priorities in life. Seems like every time I was going to "pull the trigger" something else came up. Sigh. Well, better late than never. And now my second oldest is asking about "when you die, can I get all your guns". No hesitation there LOL.My kids are aged from 6 - 16, 3 boys and then 3 girls. My oldest daughter (10) likes to shoot my AR -- so long as its not at Bambi. My boys all have done some shooting, and enjoy paintball as well. I haven't done paintball in a LONG TIME (getting too old for that), but it was really fun when I did it.Thanks for all the welcomes and info!

In the spring, we have "Meet & Shoots". Family is welcome... as long as they behave and follow the safety rules.
    It's a good way to meet some of us.

Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    So you know the purple lettering is supposed to be sarcasm. Yeah that is how I feel about reloading stuff keeps popping up that is slowing me down on initiation. And ammo is hopefully going to start getting cheaper or something with Ol cheetoface in charge.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom