• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Saw this on slickguns: New Frontier Armory LW-15 Stripped Lower Receiver (3-pack)

$299 for a 3 pack of New Frontier Armory polymer lowers.

I will note, I got 1 of these directly from New Frontier Armory as well as a CMMG lower parts kit. Several of the parts were too tight and needed some working/filing on the polymer. As long as you understand that you may need to file a little on the polymer for a good fit, it's a good lower.

I am happy with the lower aside from requiring the extra filing. I guess slightly too tight is better than loose. Can't add material but you can file it.

ModernS30

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Camby, Indiana
    I haven't got to put any rounds through it yet, but I've got the LW-15 complete, and I actually really like the build quality. Nothing I can see to complain about, around the back where the extension tube attaches they seem to be beefed up.

gvsugod

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   1
    Mar 19, 2012
    SW Indianapolis
    I just built a New Frontier Lower out. Be prepared to do little remodling on the mag catch button hole and pretty much any pin hole. Nothing major, I didnt even use a dremel, just a lil sand paper and a scraper, took barely any off to make it fit. Its a solid lower, looking to head to the range with it soon.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    I just built a New Frontier Lower out. Be prepared to do little remodling on the mag catch button hole and pretty much any pin hole. Nothing major, I didnt even use a dremel, just a lil sand paper and a scraper, took barely any off to make it fit. Its a solid lower, looking to head to the range with it soon.

This was my biggest issue. I still need to sand out the mag catch button hole a bit to make it smooth.

Once it's done, I think I'll be happy with it.

Top Bottom