• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Littlejoe

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Elrod Indiana
    Does anyone have the new Glock .380 ? I got to handle one at my local GS but it was in a raffle and not for sale. I have been looking since they came out. I have always been a hour late. Seems they sell right before I get there... I would like to try one.. Anyone like it???

milton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Love mine. There are a few threads on here about them. It's one of the softest shooting pistols I've ever shot.

scootn103

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    No complaints with mine , i picked mine up at Whitttaker Guns across the river . Couldn't find anyone local with a price comparable to them.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    I have one as well. Mine only has 100 rds through it as .380 is somewhat hard to come by. Great gun so far, though I fear it suffers from the same thing as a PM9. It is a tweener. Too big for comfortable pocket carry, and too small for belt carry. (As in, if you are going to belt carry why not something bigger.) YMMV

EOD Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Carroll County
    I'm tempted to get one but Im going to wait for the inevitable single stack 9mm. IMO, I think it was a marketing decision to make the .380 first knowing most people would want 9mm over .380 but knowing these same people will run out and buy the .380 first...then the 9mm version that soon follows.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I've done a little work on one for a guy and had the opportunity to shoot it. I was very surprised how soft shooting it was for such a small pistol. I had no interest in one but now that I've shot one I'm thinking I should start shopping for one.

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]Ruger MK III, M&P & 1911mechanic [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] –[/FONT] Certified Glock armorer

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    I've done a little work on one for a guy and had the opportunity to shoot it. I was very surprised how soft shooting it was for such a small pistol. I had no interest in one but now that I've shot one I'm thinking I should start shopping for one.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]Ruger MK III, M&P & 1911mechanic
    NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] –[/FONT] Certified Glock armorer

That is pretty much what happened to me. A student brought one to class, I shot it and said I have to get one of these.:D

milton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 19, 2008

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]Ruger MK III, M&P & 1911mechanic
    NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] –[/FONT] Certified Glock armorer

That is pretty much what happened to me. A student brought one to class, I shot it and said I have to get one of these.:D
    Same for me. I wanted to hate it, until I shot it. What a good shooter.

clayshooter99

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    The guy at Fairmount Hardware had two yesterday for 399.00 plus tax and they were both consecutive serial numbers....pretty neat for somebody that wants two of them.

Top Bottom