• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GMack_1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2009
    Montgomery Co.
    If they are giving you that kind of pricing on a 19, see what the price is on a 23 in .40. Probably a little more expensive, but not by much. The 23 gives you the option of converting to a 9mm, or .357 Sig. In other words, you could have three guns in one. Conversion barrels at Lone Wolf are around $130. And no, the .40 isn't "too" snappy. There are just "too" many limp-wristed experts out there are giving bad advice.

But if you can get that kind of price on a 19, jump on it dude. Good posting.

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    don't like the "snappy" 40??

And no, the .40 isn't "too" snappy. There are just "too" many limp-wristed experts out there are giving bad advice.
    I like the 40, but I must be limp wristed because I choose the 19 and 17 over the 22 and 23.

Seriously, you can't go wrong either way and some women do not like the 40s. Big deal. 9mm is cheaper to shoot, though.

shoot the radio

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    QUOTE=DustyDawg48;2133837]Grats on the new G19, one of the finest 9mm out there. Mine is my daily carry and has been a fantastic gun since day one. Almost impossible to go wrong with a 19![/QUOTE]
    This^^^^.......don't leave home with out my 19

Top Bottom