• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jmdavis984

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Greenfield
    Hello all. I thought I would pop in and introduce myself. I go by Josh, live in Noblesville (VERY near the Verizon Wireless Music Center). My first love is my God, my family, and my motorcycle. Guns take a back seat, but if I can squeeze in another hobby, I'll give them some attention. I am mostly interested in airguns, due to their ability to be discharged discreetly and the costs are significantly less for guns and ammo.

I recently acquired a 22 revolver (Iver Johnson Supershot Sealed Eight) and a 22 rifle (Mossberg 42M-b) from my late grandfather. They are both in need of some love, but should be good shooters if I can afford to spend the money to fix them.

I am currently looking for a rear sight bladefor the IJ. If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to offer them. Bob's Gun Parts is INCREDIBLY hard to get ahold of, but they have the parts I need I think. I need a gunsmith to look at the Mossberg, a local gun shop owner looked it over and said I better not shoot it in its current state. Again, suggestions are welcome.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Welcome to the group!

:welcome:

Before moving to my current location, I used to live on 136th and Brooks School just south of the amphitheater. Had a nice trap range in my back yard as well as long range rifle. Moved out just before "civilization" moved in.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Hello all. I thought I would pop in and introduce myself. I go by Josh, live in Noblesville (VERY near the Verizon Wireless Music Center). My first love is my God, my family, and my motorcycle. Guns take a back seat, but if I can squeeze in another hobby, I'll give them some attention. I am mostly interested in airguns, due to their ability to be discharged discreetly and the costs are significantly less for guns and ammo.

I recently acquired a 22 revolver (Iver Johnson Supershot Sealed Eight) and a 22 rifle (Mossberg 42M-b) from my late grandfather. They are both in need of some love, but should be good shooters if I can afford to spend the money to fix them.

I am currently looking for a rear sight bladefor the IJ. If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to offer them. Bob's Gun Parts is INCREDIBLY hard to get ahold of, but they have the parts I need I think. I need a gunsmith to look at the Mossberg, a local gun shop owner looked it over and said I better not shoot it in its current state. Again, suggestions are welcome.
    :welcome: to :ingo: from Greenfield... try Numrich gun parts ...

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Welcome to the group!

:welcome:

Before moving to my current location, I used to live on 136th and Brooks School just south of the amphitheater. Had a nice trap range in my back yard as well as long range rifle. Moved out just before "civilization" moved in.
    Welcome to INGO, from the "civilization" that moved into indykid's back yard. ;) Just barely in Fishers, here. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom