• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PINski1015

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2011
    Cyberspace
    Has anyone got any information on it? It's next to the coin shop on lincolnway before ironwood if your headed toward south bend. I saw a buy/sell/trade sign with 2 pistols on the side of the building.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    Is it where the old Midwest shop was at? Could it be leftovers from when they moved to Grape rd?

It's now a coin shop IIRC.. that's in my neighborhood and my wife asked me about it the other day.. I believe it's where midwest used to be but I also believe that it is now just a coin shop. I'll check this evening when I'm on my way home.

gpbrooks

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2011
    South Bend
    That would be Indiana Defensive Firearms. I haven't been in there so I'm not sure what they have. I believe there is an in-house gunsmith and from what I have heard is they do FFL transfers for $15.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    That would be Indiana Defensive Firearms. I haven't been in there so I'm not sure what they have. I believe there is an in-house gunsmith and from what I have heard is they do FFL transfers for $15.

here's their website: http://www.indianadefensivefirearms.com/

looks like they're only open from 9-5 mon-thurs and by appointment on weekends.

That's sad because I would spend money there if they were open during hours when I'm not at work.
    I live a stone's throw from them.

Last edited:

KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    100   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend
    I found this place out at a gunshow. Nice guy that runs the place, I've been there twice, first time to check the place out, little hole in the wall shop, the second time to do the transfer. Its located directly east next to the "old midwest gun shop" on lincolnway. Parking in the rear. Last week I was in there and saw maybe a dozen semi auto handguns total, some Glocks, Sigs, 1911s and a little Walther .380, (no revolvers), 4 long guns, one of which was a .308 AR-10 they were selling raffle tickets for another "tactical" mossberg 12g pump. So for stock not much at all. And it really is just a small hole in the wall shop. 2 glass counters. The only accessories I remember seeing were some handgun lasers. Nothing to get excited about, what is exciting is the $15 FFL transfers they conduct and apparently they offer some basic firearms classes and gunsmithing.

Mishawaka Guns | Indiana Defensive Firearms, inc.

2512 Lincolnway West
    Unit B
    Mishawaka, IN 46544
    855-GOT-IDFI

9-5 Monday through Thursday.

Top Bottom