• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    Saw the sign today in an old flowers shop.
    "McGalliard's Guns and More"

Not sure when they open, but keep an eye out.

Here's the info from google, but I cannot validate it:

McGalliard Guns & More
    800 West McGalliard Rd
    Muncie, IN 47303
    (765) 288-4867

Last edited by a moderator:

jcharrison05

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 13, 2011
    Richmond
    I just stopped in there today and they are freshly open inventory is quite low but they say inventory is arriving daily. I didnt catch the guys name I talked to today but they said they r having a grand opening in two weeks. Plenty of deals, free hotdogs etc. I cant wait til they get fully up and going.

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    This is awesome news. It's about time Muncie had a gun shop. But I'm confused someone told me the shop would he across from Chili's but looking up the directions its by the mall? Can anyone confirm where its at exactly? I was told it was a yellow house that was converted into a shop...?

ckcollins2003

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Muncie
    I went there today to check it out. It's a good atmosphere. I was greeted right away as I walked in the door.

The selection is low but they said they are getting new products every day. They had good pricing on their handguns. I seen an ATI 1911 for $395, a Para for $595, and a few glocks for $439. They had a lot of Ruger .22 pistols that were reasonably priced as well.

I asked them about reloading components. The guy said that they won't be stocking powder and primers right away due to the cost of insurance but that they have had a lot of requests for powder so they are hoping to stock it within the first 3 months or so depending on how business is doing. He did say they will have bullets and other reloading equipment available soon but he didn't know when it would be in.

All around I was very satisfied and if I had any money on hand I would have walked out with something just to show them that I appreciate their good attitudes and clean shop.:yesway::yesway:

ckcollins2003

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Muncie
    They are open, but it's just not completely stocked or anything. They said they are going to have a grand opening in about 2 weeks with free food and everything. As of now there was probably a total of 30 guns in the store if there were even that many. He said they still had product coming to fill up the display cases and more long guns on the way.

ckcollins2003

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Muncie
    As long as I don't have to work I'll definitely be there. I seen a nice looking Kukri I wouldn't mind having. No price tag on it as of yet though...

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Was just there about an hour ago, it's a nice shop and the guys running it I've seen them sell stuff at the Muncie and Indy gun shows. As others mentioned good pricing and I ended up buying a plug for my Glock 26. Would love to see how it looks once they are fully up and running in 2 weeks! :D

jcharrison05

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 13, 2011
    Richmond
    I cant wait to see the place fully up and running and fully stocked yeah when i was there he didnt give me a date for the grand opening but my guess is it will be the weekend 2 weeks from now. But please correct me if Im wrong. Im looking forward to the grand opening and to see how they do. I give them credit for taking the time to talk to me even though I had no money to buy that day. I'll def be back to buy.

Sirshredalot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 15, 2011
    Muncie
    Grand opening is two weeks from today...so that would be the 29th.

Seemed like really nice guys...had some decent prices too....cant wait till theyre going full bore...Im sick of the pawn shop gun stores around here.

God bless
    -Shred

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    They've been working on getting the store ready and making sure the paperwork is right for some time. I'm sure the selection will do nothing but grow. And yes, I plan on being a regular. After all, us operators gotta have a tactical advantageous b.o.l. in every town.......

Top Bottom