• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jubba

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2010
    WAL-MART
    There will be a new Sporting Goods store opening in Winchester on August 1st. They will be selling guns along with other sporting goods items. The name of the shop is similar to others, Buckshot Sporting Goods. They have a facebook page and website that was started before the physical store was thought of. The website is buckshotonline.com. I work with one of the 3 owners and he said they have about 22 guns right now. They are all used as they do not have their FFL yet but should have it soon. Most of their guns are long guns right now. It doesn't look like a lot on their website right now but I know they are working on getting other items. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. And yes, they did think of this after the Ludco thing.

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    There will be a new Sporting Goods store opening in Winchester on August 1st. They will be selling guns along with other sporting goods items. The name of the shop is similar to others, Buckshot Sporting Goods. They have a facebook page and website that was started before the physical store was thought of. The website is buckshotonline.com. I work with one of the 3 owners and he said they have about 22 guns right now. They are all used as they do not have their FFL yet but should have it soon. Most of their guns are long guns right now. It doesn't look like a lot on their website right now but I know they are working on getting other items. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. And yes, they did think of this after the Ludco thing.

Thanks for the heads up! :) I live just south of Farmland so another gunshop getting started in this area is welcome news. If they avoid the temptation to charge really high prices for their firearms, I'll do business there. Could you give the owner you work with a piece of advice from me? Choose someone from the store to post here on INGO interacting with potential and regular customers. Seems to work well for the shops who already have a spot on here.

Last edited:

Jubba

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2010
    WAL-MART
    Yeah, I told him to join here and keep everyone updated on what's happening. He said he would after he got things running. And on their prices, they said they would compare to Friend's Firearms in Ridgeville. I have always found decent prices with him and have bought most of my guns from him. I plan on stopping in on August 1st when they open to see what they have going on. I might also try to get a sneak peak before hand.

Jubba

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2010
    WAL-MART
    Okay, just got back from Buckshot. They do not have their FFL yet so no guns but should be good to go in about a month. Good prices on ammo. They also have fishing supplies and knives in stock. Overall, I think this will be a great shop.

netlander10

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2011
    They have their FFL now, nice people to do business with. I recently ordered another 1911 from them.

Top Bottom