Not open for further replies.

JEOgle

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 8, 2023
    Indianapolis, IN
    Howdy, Justin here from Indy. I shoot at Tim's in Westfield for their Thursday matches and want to start doing some other matches in Atlanta next year as well. Most of my competition shooting has been long range rifle (PRS) and still shoot the "reaching out to a mile" match in March in southern Indiana every year. Currently using a Shadow Systems MR920 but have my eye on a Staccato P.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Howdy, Justin here from Indy. I shoot at Tim's in Westfield for their Thursday matches and want to start doing some other matches in Atlanta next year as well. Most of my competition shooting has been long range rifle (PRS) and still shoot the "reaching out to a mile" match in March in southern Indiana every year. Currently using a Shadow Systems MR920 but have my eye on a Staccato P.
    Welcome!

Great to have more competitive shooters around.

You mentioned a Staccato P. If'm not super up on all the stuff for sale here, but if you are referring to one here in the classifieds, please make sure you have read the rules VERY carefully.

In case you really didnt read the rules when you signed up, (Lots of folks just check the boxes) please take a minute to read the rules again. They are linked in my signature. (If you are on a phone, you may need to turn it sideways for the signature to show up.)

Hope to see you around, and even possibly on the range.

JEOgle

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 8, 2023
    Indianapolis, IN
    Welcome!

Great to have more competitive shooters around.

You mentioned a Staccato P. If'm not super up on all the stuff for sale here, but if you are referring to one here in the classifieds, please make sure you have read the rules VERY carefully.

In case you really didnt read the rules when you signed up, (Lots of folks just check the boxes) please take a minute to read the rules again. They are linked in my signature. (If you are on a phone, you may need to turn it sideways for the signature to show up.)

Hope to see you around, and even possibly on the range.
    Yep, i know about the 50 posts thing. I am interested in the one in the classifieds so i became a site supporter in order to send a message. Happy to send $20/yr to support the site.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yep, i know about the 50 posts thing. I am interested in the one in the classifieds so i became a site supporter in order to send a message. Happy to send $20/yr to support the site.
    My apologies. I must have missed that.

Thank you for your support, it is much appreciated.

Welcome again!

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Stick around.
    The deals in the classifieds are the least of the offerings here.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Welcome from NWI. Thanks for the site support and I hope your deal works out for the Staccato. Hopefully it won't be your only interaction with the membership here.

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Welcome to INGO and thank you being a site-supporter!

We have a sub-forum specifically for sport shooting and competition:

We at ACC (and Riley CC as well) host a lot of outdoor events. Be sure to visit their calendar pages directly as well.

JEOgle

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 8, 2023
    Indianapolis, IN
    Welcome to INGO and thank you being a site-supporter!

We have a sub-forum specifically for sport shooting and competition:

We at ACC (and Riley CC as well) host a lot of outdoor events. Be sure to visit their calendar pages directly as well.
    Thanks, I plan to get to ACC next year. I train Jiu-Jitsu on Saturdays so that usually gets in the way of the matches. I'm going to make a better effort next year to balance my time between hobbies. Never enough time or money to do everything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom