• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matbmorr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2021
    Charlestown
    I'm definitely looking at getting one, especially after how well my other Girsan turned out. I've only had a little experience with a Hi-Power, but it's a hard gun not to love. I also commented on the EAA post on FB, and they stated (take this with a grain of salt) that all Hi-Power mods are compatible. That's the only part of my Faux-retta I don't like, since I really want a threaded barrel.

tackdriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    Has anyone actually seen one of these available anywhere? I see a lot of places pricing them in the upper 400's ($479 seems common). For that price, I'll snag the first one I find and give it a run. I just haven't seen one in stock yet.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Has anyone actually seen one of these available anywhere? I see a lot of places pricing them in the upper 400's ($479 seems common). For that price, I'll snag the first one I find and give it a run. I just haven't seen one in stock yet.
    I don't think any have been released yet or they'd likely wind up on gunbroker. Nothing really new on EAA's FB page either.

Top Bottom