• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ctrueblood87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2011
    Terre Haute
    I have just recently gotten into this awesome hobby, and it all started with my first gun purchase a few months ago: a Ruger LCP .380. It's perfect for ankle carry, and as a female, I feel safer now that I have it. I love it, and now I just want more! Any suggestions of your favorites? Thanks, everyone!

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Welcome to :ingo:!

Best recommendation would be to get to know some of the folks near you on INGO, and then go shooting with them to try out some other calibers. If you like shooting an LCP, you're probably going to love shooting a larger frame in 9mm.

Nightwalker65

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2011
    Seymour
    I agree with SirRealism....and don't be afraid to try anything!....I know a very petite lady who carries a 3" bbl .44 mag in a concealed carry purse,and shoots it well! If you like semi-autos,well....the list is long and distinguished.....I'm partial to Taurus and Ruger,but there are so many excellent firearms out there that all I can say is try as many as you can,see what fits,and what you can shoot well.....and above all,enjoy!

mizzi

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 19, 2011
    Broad Ripple
    Welcome from the Ripple.

if you like the .380 you have to try a sig p238... smooth as butter.

and as far as a hobby, there are cheaper ones, but few that could prove more valuable in real life!

ctrueblood87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2011
    Terre Haute
    Thanks, everybody!!

As far as the suggestions for a new toy, the Walther and 1911 are actually a few that I've been looking at. Thank you for the suggestions! So where are a few good places in Terre Haute to go shooting that don't have outrageous membership fees?

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Welcome to the group!

:welcome:

As a suggestion for a new carry piece, although I have a Kahr PM9 as my nearly constant companion, may I suggest the new CM9 which is virtually the same mini-pistol but at a substantially lower price.

There are so many to choose from, limited only by one's ability to afford them and whether they fit in your hand!

Welcome to the hobby and again welcome to the group!!!

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Welcome to INGO. I think you are going to find alot of useful information here and I'm looking forward to your posts!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom