• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fdbc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Westfield
    I am also excited for this. So close to home. I have been driving by watching progress like some of you. I have been supporting Mr. Tomlich from the time I found out about it and plan on supporting him as soon as he opens.

BerettaGirl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    Westfield
    We're currently working on starting up a TWAW (The Well Armed Woman) chapter here in Hamilton County. The owners appear to be in full support of this though we still have plenty of details to work out. We'd love to have your wife join us :)

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    This IS awesome news! I've been taking my son to High Smith's in Greenfield during the colder months, which is a GREAT place, really nice guys there. But it's kind of a haul from Fishers.

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    TFT will be posting our training schedule for the Westfield range within the next few days. We'll be able to maintain an active schedule of courses in Westfield while Eagle Creek Pistol Range is closed for the winter (just January and February), then we'll be teaching courses at both locations starting in March 2014.

Guy

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    $18 rental for half hour of rifle range. and
    Customers must purchase targets at the range, which vary in price from $1.50 to approx. $4.00

kinda steep, for ME. they must be paying the premium for being at a "nice" neighborhood.

I don't mind to check this place out, but not the place I would frequent.

good to see the area having a new venue, non less.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A friend sent me an email about it.

I spoke to one of the people at the new indoor range this morning, Tim’s Shooting Academy in Westfield. Tim's Shooting Academy - Westfield I was told it has a 50 yrd rifle range and handgun ranges. Take a look at the web site. The facility is scheduled to open Jan 2[SUP]nd[/SUP]. It is located west of Hwy 31 across Hwy 32 from the Westfield Post Office and PD / Fire Hdq Building.

jaeisber

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2013
    Westfield
    $18 rental for half hour of rifle range. and

kinda steep, for ME. they must be paying the premium for being at a "nice" neighborhood.

I don't mind to check this place out, but not the place I would frequent.

good to see the area having a new venue, non less.

I agree, I was a bit shocked by the price...I was expecting it to be much less. Was planning on frequenting this place, but at the advertised prices, I don't think I will be visiting nearly as often as I had planned.

Top Bottom