• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What new INGO logo gear would you like to see?

• Total voters
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    One of the main uses for INGO swag is so that we can spot one another in a crowd. Like at the 1500 for instance. I would suspect that that's what's driving a lot of the hat's ,etc. I personally would go for a fleece - I wasn't around for the last batch. +1 to the idea of Ingo Logo + Username embroidered on...

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    g+roast+done.jpg7

Whatever the swag, it must be in bacon camouflage!

A bacon ghillie suit, as shown above, might work.

Last edited:

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    I like the idea of boonie hats, and soft/hard case. I'd also like to throw out a few diff. ideas. Bumper stickers, the bigger the better, to help offset those gun control stickers I keep seeing on the road. Hard hats for us blue collar workers.

RA8

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    Carmel
    I would much rather see the INGO online store up and running before any new gear is introduced.... its already hard enough for some members to get the current gear let alone new stuff.

^^this. I wish i had a potential business where people were begging to give me money.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Oh, I saw 'em.

Just haven't seen an answer yet.

Too cool for internet school, huh?

The store is being built. The problem is that there is NO gear available at the moment but we have several ideas and pieces that we're working on. We are looking for feedback from members as to what kind of gear they'd like to see available through the store. There can't be a store if there's no gear....

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    The store is being built. The problem is that there is NO gear available at the moment but we have several ideas and pieces that we're working on. We are looking for feedback from members as to what kind of gear they'd like to see available through the store. There can't be a store if there's no gear....

Nuh-uh, the chicken came first! :D

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I voted the other day, but how about seeing if there is enough interest, in making T shirts, with our Handles on them, and if there is enough interest, even though every one would be different, see if we can get a discount, for quantity...

CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    I would buy for a reasonable price:

T-Shirt (new design)
    Neck Lanyard (for IDs, Range Badges, Keys, etc)
    New Run of Previous Design (T-Shirt or Hat)

HOWEVER, I would most likely need a way to purchase them easier then attending a gun show. Hopefully we all can figure out an online site to sell them from, or purchase them from here or something.

zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    I am liking all the ideas that are in the poll and the others that have been added.

What about INGO bracelets. Like the LIVESTRONG ones? There are several good websites and almost everyone can wear those on a daily basis.

Top Bottom