• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What new INGO logo gear would you like to see?

• Total voters

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I agree with others...get an online store open first...then figure out what to offer...
    Guys... FWIW... Having a store is pointless if there is no merchandise to sell. When was the last time you went to the mall and saw a new shop opening up, but its racks were completely empty? And when you walked in the shop keeper said, "Oh, we don't have anything to sell yet, we just needed to get the store open so we would have some place to sell our stuff. We're still trying to figure out what stuff we're going to sell, but at least we have some place to sell it!" :D

And just to be clear: all the merchandise we have sold previously is SOLD OUT!! There is NOOOOOOO current stock. None. Nada. Zippo. Zilch.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    i just have a couple more questions. can we get an online store up and running, and is there any ingo merchandise available for purchase right now?

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Ingo safty gear is a great idea. like the gun flag in the avatar. a pocket knife would be sweet as well. gun care stuff would be cool. (rags, cleaning kit, polish cloth, cleaning mat). figures of the ingo smileys would just be plain cool. ingo glock mag base pads or any custom base pads for others (the glock ones are easy to get done at rock your glock). ingo smiley targets. range note books. hard ammo cases(like the ones reloaders use). i got lots of ideas lol. i is a think'n man:rockwoot:

more ideas lol keychain, stickers we can put where ever we want (foreheads included lol) pens

Last edited:

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    I searched for 'decal' and only came up with one post, so I'm throwing this out.

Vinyl Window Decal with the Red Indiana Silhouette and White INGO lettering. About 3"x6"... something like this, only better:
    picture.php

Top Bottom