• Status
    Not open for further replies.

FETA

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    Hi, my name is Tom and I am new to the forum. I live in Northwest Indiana and my friend is the person who told me about this website. I went to the Indy 1500 last weekend and talked to some people from the booth. I've actually have started the purchase of my new glock 23 generation 3, and was wondering if anyone had any problems with this model. Pros,cons, just pretty much anything I would want to know about it. Well, thanks for reading my post, and I hope to stay a long time member of INGO!!:ingo:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hello from Avon. Gen 3 I haven't heard of any issues, Gen 4 have had recoil spring issues (or so I've heard). My G19 (same frame as G23, 9MM) is a really great gun. The haters will hate on the Glocks, it's simple, dependable, accurate enough (with my handgun shooting enough is about all I get) and most importantly it's not so heavy that it pulls your pants down:D

kjf40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Lake county
    Welcome to INGO!!

That Glock is going to be one of the most dependable, reliable, and fun to shoot guns you could ever own.

Congrats on the purchase!

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    Welcome from Elkhart. :welcome:

My first semi-auto was a Glock 23. I loved it ... until I bought a Sig. Never fired the Glock again.

It's a personal thing. Not all guns feel the same to everyone. I'm not a Glock hater, but I just like the feel of the Sig better in my hand. It strips as easy as a Glock and I've never had any malfunctions (except with my P938).

You'll enjoy it and, after trying other brands, will either continue to love it or will find something that fits your needs better. It's all good.

Again, welcome!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom