Not open for further replies.

pablanu3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2023
    Bedford
    Hello everyone!
    I didn't know this forum existed, but glad to be here. Though I must admit, seeing a new thread about "ketchup farts" was a bit off-putting, though.

I'm learning a lot about how health works in Indiana, and the country and world at large, and am looking forward to sharing what I've been learning. I was overweight, and my wife was pre-diabetic, but we did a lot of research and made a lot of changes, and now we're healthier than we've ever been in our whole lives.

Maybe what I post will help someone out there improve their own health, too!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hello everyone!
    I didn't know this forum existed, but glad to be here. Though I must admit, seeing a new thread about "ketchup farts" was a bit off-putting, though.

I'm learning a lot about how health works in Indiana, and the country and world at large, and am looking forward to sharing what I've been learning. I was overweight, and my wife was pre-diabetic, but we did a lot of research and made a lot of changes, and now we're healthier than we've ever been in our whole lives.

Maybe what I post will help someone out there improve their own health, too!
    Hello and welcome to INGO. So, you're from the Limestone Capitol, you've joined an online forum where you found a thread title off-putting. Our first name is "Indiana", our middle name is "Gun", our last name is "Owners" and your intro thread contains nothing remotely related to firearms.

I guess the obvious question is, "What brings you here?"

pablanu3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2023
    Bedford
    Hello and welcome to INGO. So, you're from the Limestone Capitol, you've joined an online forum where you found a thread title off-putting. Our first name is "Indiana", our middle name is "Gun", our last name is "Owners" and your intro thread contains nothing remotely related to firearms.

I guess the obvious question is, "What brings you here?"
    I like reading the posts knowledgeable people write about guns, laws, and ever-changing politics around them, and I'd like to be able to buy sell and trade them in a safe community of fellow Indianans. But I don't have the knowledge to post about these things myself without looking ignorant (which I am, at the moment), if that makes sense? So, I thought that in the meantime I'd contribute as best I can to the community by things I do know about and have personal experience in, and hopefully get people thinking not just about their, say, self-defense, but also their internal defenses. In this part of the world, the leading causes of death are self-inflicted...but guns are nowhere on that list. And you can't enjoy your gun collection if you're dead! I wish a long, healthy, happy life to everyone. Everyone deserves a chance to see their great-grandchildren.
    Does that answer your question?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I like reading the posts knowledgeable people write about guns, laws, and ever-changing politics around them, and I'd like to be able to buy sell and trade them in a safe community of fellow Indianans. But I don't have the knowledge to post about these things myself without looking ignorant (which I am, at the moment), if that makes sense? So, I thought that in the meantime I'd contribute as best I can to the community by things I do know about and have personal experience in, and hopefully get people thinking not just about their, say, self-defense, but also their internal defenses. In this part of the world, the leading causes of death are self-inflicted...but guns are nowhere on that list. And you can't enjoy your gun collection if you're dead! I wish a long, healthy, happy life to everyone. Everyone deserves a chance to see their great-grandchildren.
    Does that answer your question?
    I recon. We're Hoosiers, but other than that...

OK I will say, if this is an elaborate plot to get to 50 quality posts and gain access to the classifieds? BRAVO!! :rofl:

pablanu3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2023
    Bedford
    I recon. We're Hoosiers, but other than that...

OK I will say, if this is an elaborate plot to get to 50 quality posts and gain access to the classifieds? BRAVO!! :rofl:
    Haha I have a passion for a number of things that I share in common with others in this forum, including rifles. But some things I prefer to DO rather than talk about. Like guns, hunting, fishing, and sports I prefer to do, and listen from others who are more experienced, but I don't really have a passion for talking about them. Maybe I'm the only one on here like that.
    As for gaining access to the classifieds, I don't mind just paying if I need access, but I wanted to contribute to the discussion in the meantime with what little I have to offer. Maybe that doesn't make sense, but that's my thought process!

pablanu3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2023
    Bedford
    Are you from Indiana? They are normally referred to as Hoosiers.

I don't want to bust your bubble, but most of us are well aware of the fact that our diets are poor and we don't get enough exercise.
    I'm a Hoosier by birth, but left when I was a baby, so the term doesn't come naturally, even though I've been back for a number of years.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom