• ...and so much more!
  • Lodge

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2016
    Johnson Co.
    I've never seen a 6920 look like that before. :thumbsup:
    I did some major modifications to it. Much to the chagrin of my purist friends.
    I know it is like blasphemy to change it up like this but... the devil on my shoulder made me do it.
    The only original Colt parts are the upper, lower and barrel.

Last edited:

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I did some major modifications to it. Much to the chagrin of my purist friends.
    I know it is like blasphemy to change it up like this but... the devil on my shoulder made me do it.
    The only original Colt parts are the upper, lower and barrel.

The purists can eat it and smile! My 6920 has gone through more dress changes than Tu Wong Foo. Here she is in her final form. As with you, Upper, lower, and barrel are only OEM left.

Love the setup man. FDE is the PB to my jamroll though. (I'm a horrible photographer!)

IMG_20220725_171657032~2.jpg

Lodge

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2016
    Johnson Co.
    What make/model is the pistol grip? I like the more vertical presentation.
    The grip is an ERGO Tactical Deluxe 0 Angle. I put them on all 3 of my ARs. Feels good, easy on the wrist. Lets you keep a more natural position. Downside is it positions your hand a little closer to the trigger.

Lodge

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2016
    Johnson Co.
    The purists can eat it and smile! My 6920 has gone through more dress changes than Tu Wong Foo. Here she is in her final form. As with you, Upper, lower, and barrel are only OEM left.

Love the setup man. FDE is the PB to my jamroll though. (I'm a horrible photographer!)

View attachment 213798
    Tu Wong Foo LOL. That's great! Being an old guy (Nam Era), I am all about ODG as opposed to FDE. I kept the 6920 all black to make sure it was really scary! My Noveske, on the other hand... _DSC9613-2.jpg

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    IIRC awhile back I posted a 6920 that had no future. Complete upper - handguards and stock. Complete lower. I can see buying something like that and putting what you want on it.

Top Bottom