• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    Picked this up today. It's a Sig P239. I really dig it so far. I'll be taking it to the range tomorrow. Need to grab some good leather for it, and a few extra mags. Just thought I'd share with ya'll :ingo:

i4l4lt.jpg

14e6m2w.jpg

2zjeyxh.jpg

Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    Picked it up today and it's already on the chopping block?

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/handguns_pistols_and_revolvers/162814-sig_p239.html

And how do you know it's a "great shooter" as stated in your ad, if you haven't taken it to the range yet? :dunno:

It was my Uncles gun. Traded him for it. I've shot it quite a few times over the last year and it is a great shooter. But, even then, I only got to throw a few mags out here and there. Never had an opportunity to take it out on my own. Not like it'll sell in a day, trades always take time.

The ad is up because I'm interested in what else is out there. Is the ad bothering you? Is it hurting you in any way? Thanks for trying to be a smart alec though, I appreciate it. Sheesh... :yesway:

Last edited:

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    It was my Uncles gun. Traded him for it. I've shot it quite a few times over the last year, and even then, only got to throw a few mags out. Never had an opportunity to take it out on my own.

The ad is up because I'm interested in what else is out there. Is the ad bothering you? Is it hurting you in any way? Thanks for trying to be a smart alec though, I appreciate it. :yesway:

Never heard the term "Throw a few mags out" before.

Do people say that? If someone said to me "I threw a few mags out at the range" I would ask "What was wrong with them?"

But maybe I am old.

Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    Never heard the term "Throw a few mags out" before.

Do people say that? If someone said to me "I threw a few mags out at the range" I would ask "What was wrong with them?"

But maybe I am old.

Sorry, thought I was being clear. I got to shoot a few mags here and there. I guess you are old. ;) What's with all this criticism? Sheesh...

Last edited:

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Sorry, thought I was being clear. I got to shoot a few mags here and there. I guess you are old. What's with all this criticism? Sheesh...

Oh I wasnt criticizing, just trying to keep up on all the hip new jive the young people are bandying about.

toyotaslave

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    Princeton
    The man likes to trade. Big deal. I'll admit I was wondering if it was the same one in the classifieds, but I'm not here to judge. I've had some trades that I took for resale value alone myself. If that opportunity presents itself by all means go for it.

As for the pics and the acquisition: nice job! A man can never have enough pistols IMO.

Top Bottom