• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gvbcraig

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 10, 2009
    Southwest Fort Wayne
    Ruger is coming out with a new pistol in honor of US Senators and Representatives:

It will be named, "The Congressman"...

%7E

It doesn't work and you can't fire it.

I wonder what functions will be left out of the other model they are working on.... "The President"

gvbcraig

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 10, 2009
    Southwest Fort Wayne
    Well at least give me some credit for "the President"....I know it is still in development, it is hard to incorporate a golf swing and teleprompter into a hand gun. I was hoping others would give their suggestions so Ruger can release it prior to next November.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    I'm thinking that the "President" model will shoot the owner in the arse, steal their wallet, and when you REALLY need it, instead of firing, it will just replay speeches for your listening pleasure, telling you about its "bad luck" and insisting that you pay it more money.

Oh, and the owner's manual will have 50 pages on why all problems with this "President" model, can be blamed on other prior models of other weapons...

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Oh - and Kirk - just so I can use up my entire repertoire of British jokes (Monty Python excluded).... will Lucas make the "President" model as well??? (From an old British car joke...)

Top Bottom