• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Since it seems like you're after a polymer frame I would suggest taking a look at the P-07. I have it's bigger brother the P-09 and I love it, super accurate, ergos are great and the trigger amazing. Yes they are all hammer fired, but I made the switch from a glock and I am not looking back.

I don't know anything about CZ, but I shot the full size 9mm last week (P-09). I normally only shoot Glocks as it is what I am issued, but the grip and trigger on the CZ were really nice. If I wanted another polymer gun, the CZ would be high on the list.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Well, I picked up the H&K VP9 tonight! After shooting them both, there was not much of decision to make between the P320 and the VP9 in my hands. The VP9 just fit better, and the trigger felt "just right" in every way. I'm glad I waited and really looked into the H&K and Walthar models along with the P320 as I found a couple of other guns that I enjoy shooting. The HK took the prize tonight however.

20150629_201955_SM2.jpg 20150629_201905_SM.jpg

Thanks again for all of the great advice.

James

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Consider cost of ownership as well, Glock mags, spare parts, and aftermarket parts are a dime a dozen! Last HK mags I saw were $50 each, and Sig mags are, or were, near impossible to find! Forget about spare parts!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom