• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GMtoblat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Crane
    I am fairly young and just starting my career in the firearms world and had an idea. I am in the southern Indiana area and notice a problem. Ranges are are few an far between. I'm also talking indoor ranges, anyone can find a plot of land to go shoot. I am wondering what it would take to start up a range? Is it better to start from scratch and or convert a existing building to a range? Any thing you can think of. This idea of me starting up a range is very far off in my career but i want to start researching it so i can actively try and pursue. Thanks for your input in advance.

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    L I A B I L I T Y. Obviously it's not impossible since people do it, but I'd be freaked out that some idiot would nd and shoot a kid and I'd get sued. If you do it, make sure you do it by the book. I'd suggest calling/meeting with range owners up north for suggestions and ideas. I say up north because a range owner in South Bend won't be concerned with you stealing business. Good luck though, wish ya well.

Top Bottom