• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    lol i don't who Rambone is but if he believe in the constitution, and not a militarized police force i like him..........:D

What i think is really sad is i have been all over this world and have seen militarized police force in other government enforcing some not so nice laws on there people...........

How sad some are willing to except a military police force in a place that should be the land of the free ......

30 years ago if i told some one we would have laws like that are in the patriot acts, TSA searches at airports,militarized police force, more gun control laws, etc. they would have laughed at you............

I have bleed and have had countless friends die in wars for this country , just as the other soldiers before us...........:ar15: so Americans to remain free and have there rights and have a land of the free, it truly is a dishonor to all who have died for this great nation to see our freedoms slowly ever so slowly be striped away as i have seen in other nation one of the first steps is a militarized police force......

How do you not know who Rambone is around here? Is this your first foray into the politics forum?

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    ok now am going to take the time to read some of his posts ....i real like am being set up for something here :):

I'm just yankin' yer chain. He has a penchant for posting loooooooong threads with multiple (read: too many) links and videos. And then responding to his own OP with more links and more videos. Your post "looked" like one of his.

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    ok .......i just looked at 2 pages of his past posts so far i have learned he really really likes Ron paul :dunno:..........lol any way sry for getting off topic with this ....................

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    lol i don't who Rambone is but if he believe in the constitution, and not a militarized police force i like him..........:D

What i think is really sad is i have been all over this world and have seen militarized police force in other government enforcing some not so nice laws on there people...........

How sad some are willing to except a military police force in a place that should be the land of the free ......

30 years ago if i told some one we would have laws like that are in the patriot acts, TSA searches at airports,militarized police force, more gun control laws, etc. they would have laughed at you............

I have bleed and have had countless friends die in wars for this country , just as the other soldiers before us...........:ar15: so Americans to remain free and have there rights and have a land of the free, it truly is a dishonor to all who have died for this great nation to see our freedoms slowly ever so slowly be striped away as i have seen in other nation one of the first steps is a militarized police force......

+1

The fact is that there is a problem in Law Enforcement which is an extension of the problems in "Government" (which I am not addressing in this post). Part of that problem is the constant mantra of "isolated incident" when evidence of the problem arises. Calling people who point this out "dolts" or any other derogatory terms does not help the matter and merely reinforces the opinion that the issue may be even worse than the public knows.

Is the problem with "rogue" leos worse now then before? Hard to say, there are more leos on the street now then there were in the past and it would be logical to say that the more that are hired the more "bad apples" will slip into the bunch. Combine that with the proliferation of video recording devices and those "bad apples" get televised to the world. I would think and hope that the overall percentage is low but that is not what the public sees and to be rather blunt, it is no excuse.

Part of the problem is the way it seems most LEOs will close ranks and protect "bad apples". Do not deny it, it happens, maybe less than the public thinks, but definitely more than some will want to admit (I'm not speaking to you directly fireblade, just making an observation that some will attempt to deny it right off the bat). Of course this type of behavior is not limited to leo's and does occur in other groups as well but we are talking about leo's here.

Another part is the inconsistent and maybe more often then naught politically motivated disciplinary actions. Protect some, offer up to the wolves others and not always based on merit. Sometimes there doesn't seem to be any logic at all to it (like the incident in Ohio and many many others).

Last edited:

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    I didn't name anyone.
    Sorry if you took is personally. :D

what is truly sad .......that you would use that word to people you don't agree with it shows poor use of intelligence on your part.

( i demand a formal insult like dork or goober wow thats a word you don't here much any more ;))

dolt means the following:
    1. informal insult: an offensive term that deliberately insults somebody's intelligence
    2. A mental retard who is clueless not only about current events, but also has the IQ level of a rock. "Dolt" may be the most sophisticated insult in the English language. Dolts commonly populate such stereotypes as jocks, nerds, fruits, bookworms, and dorks
    3. an offensive term that deliberately insults somebody's intelligence ( informal insult )

Last edited:

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    what is truly sad .......that you would use that word to people you don't agree with it shows poor use of intelligence on your part.

( i demand a formal insult like dork or goober wow thats a word you don't here much any more ;))

dolt means the following:
    1. informal insult: an offensive term that deliberately insults somebody's intelligence
    2. A mental retard who is clueless not only about current events, but also has the IQ level of a rock. "Dolt" may be the most sophisticated insult in the English language. Dolts commonly populate such stereotypes as jocks, nerds, fruits, bookworms, and dorks
    3. an offensive term that deliberately insults somebody's intelligence ( informal insult )
    If you are not one of those dolts, I apoligize. :)

Lead Head

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Northeast Indiana
    Okay, ****'s n giggles aside:

Right now, the police, specifically SWAT has some indication of who the criminal is they are going after. The real concern is if we have a national crisis greater than we have seen in our lifetime and Marshal Law is ordered, then everyone is tentatively a criminal, especially gun owners.

When things are good, most everyone has fewer problems. When things turn real ugly, the Police will fracture (Example Katrina, New Orleans) but before that would theoretically happen, lot's of people would get hurt.

Since we are talking theory, somehow a bridge of cooperation between local LEO's and armed citizens would be far more affective than becoming adversaries overnight because of some bureaucratic power grab. In fact, it could be the local LEO's that initially protect the local citizens from just about any force in BDU's ordered to take over.

THEORY. Okay ? Chill.

Remember, the town, city, etc. where each of lives and the homes and families we wish to protect include all of us. In other words, we gotta all keep our freaking heads in the event something way outside the norm happens. People get stupid real fast when their six pack and value meal is not available.

United We Stand and you know the rest. :patriot:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom