• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    Wow just saw this on IMDB, looks pretty good and it looks like they brought another character from the video game.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgdaOM1esz0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgdaOM1esz0[/ame]

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    The first one was kinda neat, but I've not enjoyed any since.
    BTW, if anyone is almost thinking about seeing the new underworld movie DON'T!!!!!

Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    The first one was kinda neat, but I've not enjoyed any since.
    BTW, if anyone is almost thinking about seeing the new underworld movie DON'T!!!!!
    Loved the first Underworld.
    Really liked the first Resident Evil.

Really glad I didn't waste a penny on any of the sequels!

Hollywood has gotten so lame with things like Scream 5...really was in all that necessary.

If it isn't a multiple sequel it is a remake of a remake...please Robin Hood has been done enough!

If it isn't one of those two then it's some lame plot,open with some city scene, boy meets girl, hate each other for a while, fall in love, someone does something dumb for the other to take offence, fight, break up, realize how silly they are being, find each other in the middle of a park, hug, kiss, make up, shoot closing city scene, roll credits.

One of the few movies I have seen and liked recently was "The Brothers Bloom." The Fight Club was good, The sixth Sense was good.

But generally it is dribble coming out of Hollywood

MrYesterday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Evansville
    These are great fanboy flicks if you're into things like Aeon Flux, UltraViolet, Tomb Raider, ect... which I do. All of these comic book/video game strong female leads (although kind of cheesy) make for a couple of hours of brain numbing, gun shooting, tight top wearing fun.

Top Bottom