• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fire259

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Brown County
    Tonight we had Christmas dinner with my Mom's side of the family. This included my grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, nephews, etc. I am my mother's only child and do not have any children of my own. My aunts and uncles all have several and some of then have their own children as well, so there are a lot of kids there from 5 to 15. So I was kind of surprised when I opened my gift from my mom. It was a brand new 6 shot muzzle loading revolver. It even came with ammo. Of course I was excited to shoot it, but my grandparents live in a neighborhood so I thought I would have to wait. Then I noticed some of the great grandkids opening there gifts as well and they all received guns too. A 9 year old got a double barreled shotgun. A 7 year old got what appears to be an SBR. And a 13 year old got a friggen belt fed full machine gun. So I decide to load up my revolver and defend myself. It was like a warzone in there. Thankfully I have ninja skills and made it out alive. Pics of revolver below.

images

David

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    Our tree will have a few guns under it this year.......real ones though:D

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    At first I was like :eek: :drool:

But I am still :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot: :D

Sounds like a great time! Had a weekend full of family Christmas time this weekend too.

BTW that was my son's first gun :D It is pretty cool. He has a few more now and fellow INGOer "uncle" LotsofGlocks just got him another new one this year :D

Top Bottom