• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frost49

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Tim Buk 2
    If this is a copy, please delete. I have looked around and can't find these being talked about yet.

Has anyone actually bought any of these and if so what were the results of firing them?

.45 Auto TANGO

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Haven't seen anything on it.

Generally, I don't pay too much attention to boutique loads that are upwards of $1.50 per round when it's simple to find something that meets FBI standards for 1/3 the cost.

I'm always skeptical of gimmicky ammo; especially if the promotions include "tactical," "zombie," "tango," "death," "destruction," "energy," water jugs spraying water all over, shooting fruits and vegetables, etc.

Not a hater. There's a lot of potential for machined all copper bullets yet to be explored. For example, the Barnes XPB bullets (ex. Corbon DPX) are consistent performers (although expensive).

However, the only serious thing I see on the linked site is a shot of their .45 into ballistic gel on the bottom of this page - Videos | Oath Ammo .

If it's a standard block, the penetration is woefully inadequate (maybe 9"?) and it's all I need to see. And frankly, about what I'd expect for a rapidly expanding, light-for-caliber (low sectional density) bullet. Conveniently, there's no measuring tape shown in the video. It also looks like it fragmented (another -1), rather than staying in that nice star, fully expanded shape the bullets are shown in on the site. Still skeptical here.

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    They look kind of "snaggy" with those slots.

However, it's looks like you could carefully fill them with ricin.

Top Bottom