My brand new P238 HD in front of my W. German P226

UdIwykv.jpg

Integraholic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    At home
    The P238 will be a more concealed carry piece when I need to dress that way or don't feel like having the weight there on my hip. More often than not, I'll have it as a BUG.

Integraholic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    At home
    Please give us a range report when you get the chance to try it out. :rockwoot:
    It's had about 60 rounds out of it so far. Oddly, 50 of it was done by a coworker who wanted to try it out since she's looking for a smaller gun. The HD is actually the heavy version of the regular 238, weighing in at around 20 oz. I wanted that one because of the weight. It's a small gun without -feeling- like one. Handles recoil perfectly and is a dream to shoot. I've never shot a standard 238, so I cannot really compare the feeling between the two yet. I'll get a chance, though. Eventually.

Jroe

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    Greenfield
    I love my p238 as well. So much so that I had to buy the p938 when it came out. They're both awesome shooters for being pocket pistols.

Jroe

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    Greenfield
    BTW... When you pick your carry ammo for it check out shootingthebull on YouTube. He did some excellent ballistic testing with the .380 and 9mm. It actually made me change my mind on my carry ammo

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    :lol2: Beauty and function, I like it... But idk how your wife would feel about being called a superb piece especially on a greeting card. But I still like it! hahaha

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Both look great, but I really like that 238. I have a P238 and its one of my favorite carry guns for times when you cannot carry anything larger. I like the idea of the heavier gun. The P238 is a breeze to shoot, but if it's heavier because the frame is stainless instead of aluminum, it would be just that much nicer. I have several aluminum framed guns and as nice as they are to carry, I feel that they will not be something that's handed down to my grand kids in perfect working order after 50k of fun has been run through them. The HD would be worth jumping on for that reason alone if it's a stainless frame.

Top Bottom