• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Oh well, I'm trying to kick the Dr. Pepper habit anyway. (He says as he eyes the empties on the table next to his mouse...)

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    I said this was coming all the non-smokers said how much of a good thing it was when he was taxing my evil smokes..... Now pop..... Next Sugar..... then Red Meat cause it isn't good for you either.

Wait till they figure out how to scare the public into wearing Air filtration masks and start charging you by the units of air you breath.

Last edited:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    OK this **** is going to f*cking far now! I am now going to be taxed for drinking a soda. What kind of useless sh*t is going to happen next.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    OK this **** is going to f*cking far now! I am now going to be taxed for drinking a soda. What kind of useless sh*t is going to happen next.

Toilets that take samples and tell you whether you need more fiber in your diet.

Don't laugh... they have them in Japan.

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    Part of me says I don't care, I don't drink pop, but then the rest of my brain kicks in and says yes, yes I do care, this is absolutely idiotic.

Your a wise man remember last month when they put a new tax on tobacco products??? Most non-smokers said "Good it is bad for you and it helps pay for healthcare.". Now it is pop and do you know why? Because many smokers have given up smoking because it is no longer affordable.

There are those that say "see the tax worked it has stopped people from smoking." and sure it is good for the ex-smoker but now those planned tax dollars are not coming in so the Guberment needs to look elsewhere to subsidize that loss in tax revenue.

Here comes the pop tax.

Next the bottled water tax, you know those empty bottles are no good for the environment.

Then the Beef tax, Cows make methane gas and it is killing the ozone, plus beef is not good for you.

The home garden tax, because you are using valuable water resources that would be put to better use by a large mega farm growing your genetically enhanced fruit and vegies.

I am sure everyone gets my point.

I wish the general publics "rest of their brain" would kick in as yours did.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    It'd be easier if everyone simply had the filter in their brain, like I do, where every time they read the word "tax", it's automatically translated to "theft". That way the thread title reads something like this:

New plan to steal from people who drink soft drinks

Top Bottom