• ...and so much more!
  • Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    SPRINGFIELD

Looks a lot better than the previous one.
    They claim the trigger reset is the shortest of all Polymer framed pistols.

Now, if it's proven to be as reliable as a Glock / HK we might have a fight on our hands ;)

Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    I will be curious to see some of the reviews on this, and to shoot it myself. In theory it looks like it could be a winner. It appears they have taken a lot of the good concepts from several different manufacturers and blended them. We'll see.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    The biggest selling point for me is the two tone. :cool: :):

I'm not a big fan of "The new Koolaid" most times. But I have shot several XD Rental guns, and have always liked them. The new one XD(m) looks a lot better than the old one.

As for two tone... Stainless has always been a little Flashy for me ;)

skigun75

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Indiana
    wooo hoooo. Glad I put off that XD purchase. It does seem to be better than the original. Can't wait to get my hands on one.

cougar_guy04

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Lookin' for Galt's Gulch
    anyone know when it will be available in the other calibers?
    Springfield has said there are no further product announcements for the future. Looks like 40 is it. I'd almost be willing to be this release is geared more to the "gun games" since they bumped up the capacity on the 40 version (I'm betting it's a true double stack now), 4.5" Match barrel, all the other goodies. Almost like Springfield wants a taste of the USPSA Limited market.

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    :Drool:

I like the concept of the interchangeable palm swell stuff, but I've never tried any of them personally... for those who have... how well do the interchangeable palm swells deal with trigger reach?

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    :Drool:

I like the concept of the interchangeable palm swell stuff, but I've never tried any of them personally... for those who have... how well do the interchangeable palm swells deal with trigger reach?

Having average sized hands, the Medium grips on the P30 are perfect for me.
    being able to adjust and put the small straps on the back, and sides should make the pistol fit Pami's smaller hand even better than it does already.

I know for sure my friend Jon with his Alien Long fingers (he can reach the mag release on the full sized USP with his shooting hand thumb......!!!) would like the large grip panels a lot.

If you want to try out the P30, I'll bring the grip panels a punch, and something to tap out the pin sometime. ;) just ask.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    That new XD looks very interesting. I've got the XD45 and it has been a good gun. I don't love it for some reason, but I do seem to shoot it accurately (for me that is).

Top Bottom