• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Chuck has been running his pie hole for a long time.
    If he hit Chief in the rear Quarter guess who was ahead...???

That car is D.O.N.E.

Not Chuck that runs the Death Trap, a guy name Brian Davis AKA "Chucky" that lives in Detroit. I'm not sure if he was on last year's show or not.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Watching the cash days show now. I guess Kye Kelly is going to run "Street Outlaws: New Orleans" starting in February.

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    Watching the cash days show now. I guess Kye Kelly is going to run "Street Outlaws: New Orleans" starting in February.
    Dude started cash days saying he has the fastest car in the us. He backed it up too.
    Hopefully the Nola version is as good as the 405.

And chucks right on the goat....that was classic. Did guy really think daves crew was going to let him get tossed around with a bunch of injuries? Smallest guy there backed him up about 6 foot real quick lmfao.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    When they were in the final 8 I predicted Daddy Dave and Kye Kelly in the final, I was guessing Kye vs Chief in the final 4 round, though. Just for the drama of Chief always losing to him.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    During the show yesterday, they previewed next season.

They already showed a clip on next season with Big Cheif going down the track, getting hit and rolling the Crow.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    IDK man...The line seems to be a bit blurry anymore between street racing and track racing on the street. How much is too much? I guess Big Chief had no choice though if he wants to continue to compete for the title of baddest "street racer" on the planet.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    IDK man...The line seems to be a bit blurry anymore between street racing and track racing on the street. How much is too much? I guess Big Chief had no choice though if he wants to continue to compete for the title of baddest "street racer" on the planet.

On the street, there are no rules. These guys just have way too much money to spend.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Found this today. Yeah, I know it's a bit dated but Big Chief details the motor in the Crow. It is a true Pontiac block with Eldebrock heads. The long block is a kit out of a magazine for $12,000. He does say the transmission is something special and the turbos make 50 psi.
    This is the same motor that is going in his new tube chassis car.
    [video=youtube_share;6Xk-sf7MeHo]http://youtu.be/6Xk-sf7MeHo[/video]

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Found this today. Yeah, I know it's a bit dated but Big Chief details the motor in the Crow. It is a true Pontiac block with Eldebrock heads. The long block is a kit out of a magazine for $12,000. He does say the transmission is something special and the turbos make 50 psi.
    This is the same motor that is going in his new tube chassis car.
    [video=youtube_share;6Xk-sf7MeHo]http://youtu.be/6Xk-sf7MeHo[/video]

To actually call that a Pontiac is a serious push. It is on Pontiac bore centers and other geometry.
    Just like the Merlin Blocks I ran in my race cars were called BB chevy pieces but no way those came from Chevy.....:)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I know the car was wrecked but when he introduced the new car, I thought he said the old motor was going in it. Did i miss something?

I edited that post.
    Same package and not sure if the original engine lived through the crash. A lot of bits and pieces were torn off the front and side of the engine.

Top Bottom