• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Oct 3, 2012
    I understand you want to drive foot traffic so no posting what they are while not sold but perhaps once they sell say what they were and what they sold for. Then people can get an idea of what the deals are like and be more interested in future deals.

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Mar 28, 2009
    I understand you want to drive foot traffic so no posting what they are while not sold but perhaps once they sell say what they were and what they sold for. Then people can get an idea of what the deals are like and be more interested in future deals.
    I agree and we will start doing that. It is designed for foot traffic as you stated but that is a great idea to post up what it was and what it was sold for, and we will start doing that. Thanks.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yep. At least give us a hint what deal you are peddling. I guarantee I wont spend the time/gas to darken your door with such vague postings. But if you let us know at least generally what it is (so you can still keep your mystery), I am more likely to stop by.

For instance if you post you have a killer deal on "a used AR", or a "police trade pistol" I am likely to stop by if I'm looking for something along those lines and will leave in a good mood even if its not the brand AR I Like or I'm looking for a Glock and you have Sig trades. At least I went in knowing it MIGHT be something I'm interested in.

Just my :twocents:

Top Bottom