• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ludlow

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Went to PSS to pick up a cheap plinking scope and walked out with a Sig 1911 Scorpion. It was used but it sure didn't look like it had been fired. I took it to the range and put about 50 rounds through it. Man I am impressed. Very accurate, low felt recoil. Overall feel like a solid piece.

DSC_4372.jpg

DSC_4370.jpg

DSC_4375.jpg

DSC_4378.jpg

GAM3INO

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2011
    Crown Point
    Just shot one of these a couple of hours ago for the first time. If felt AWESOME, and made me instantly want one. The trigger was VERY smooth and and the recoil felt like a 9mm to me. Beautiful gun all the way around. Congrats on your purchase!

IMakeGum

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    VERY beautiful!! I am eager to add a 1911 style to my hand gun collection. I have a few others in line before this purchase happens....
    Someone came into my LGS with a Kimber TACTICAL CUSTOM II THAT HE WON IN A RAFFLE FOR 2 (TWO, DOS, ZWIE) DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaah, I so wanted a 1911 after handling that beauty!!! and for 2 freakin' dollars??!?!?!?! Holy Sh*T awesomeness batman!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Again, congrats. Nice purchase :)

ludlow

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Hate to be a downer, but that trigger bugs me. The rest of it, though, is a work of art. Very nice.

I have to admit the square trigger did feel a little "odd" at first but after a couple of magazines I did not notice it. Even shooting it back to back with my Springfield I did not have any trouble transitioning between the two triggers. Pull is about the same on both, the shape is just different.

Top Bottom