• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ludlow

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Went to PSS to pick up a cheap plinking scope and walked out with a Sig 1911 Scorpion. It was used but it sure didn't look like it had been fired. I took it to the range and put about 50 rounds through it. Man I am impressed. Very accurate, low felt recoil. Overall feel like a solid piece.

DSC_4372.jpg

DSC_4370.jpg

DSC_4375.jpg

DSC_4378.jpg

GAM3INO

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2011
    Crown Point
    Just shot one of these a couple of hours ago for the first time. If felt AWESOME, and made me instantly want one. The trigger was VERY smooth and and the recoil felt like a 9mm to me. Beautiful gun all the way around. Congrats on your purchase!

IMakeGum

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    VERY beautiful!! I am eager to add a 1911 style to my hand gun collection. I have a few others in line before this purchase happens....
    Someone came into my LGS with a Kimber TACTICAL CUSTOM II THAT HE WON IN A RAFFLE FOR 2 (TWO, DOS, ZWIE) DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaah, I so wanted a 1911 after handling that beauty!!! and for 2 freakin' dollars??!?!?!?! Holy Sh*T awesomeness batman!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Again, congrats. Nice purchase :)

ludlow

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Hate to be a downer, but that trigger bugs me. The rest of it, though, is a work of art. Very nice.

I have to admit the square trigger did feel a little "odd" at first but after a couple of magazines I did not notice it. Even shooting it back to back with my Springfield I did not have any trouble transitioning between the two triggers. Pull is about the same on both, the shape is just different.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TravGreen2703!!
    Top Bottom