New to the site, just wanted to say hello everyone!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

INDSIM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Glad to be one of the newest members of this site! I'm sure I will learn several things from all of you and look forward to comments, suggestions and future conversations!

I currently own and operate Indiana Simulator Systems, which is a firearms simulator training company. I provide training to Indiana police officers using the Firearms Training Simulator. I am a certified training provider through the ILETB in Firearms Simulator Training/Decision Making. The simulator also has various games/challenges that can allow a youth shooter to practice shooting in a non-stress environment!

I enjoy meeting new people and hope to be a part of firearms training for many, many years!!!

I set up at gun shows, promotional events, CCH classes and other private events.

I have the best job in the world, I get to shoot almost everyday and meet others that enjoy the sport as well!
    John

Last edited:

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Where are you out of? Storefront? We're you at the K's gun show this weekend? Perhaps I could meet up with you with my kids somewhere and they can kill some virtual bad guys??!!
    Any who...:welcome:2 :ingo: from Fort Wayne.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Thanks for joining John and for becoming a Site Supporter. If you are interested in advertising your product / services beyond this Welcome thread please send me a PM

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom