Not open for further replies.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I do, which is amusing. Thought I’d be in Colts fan land, but nope! Makes wearing green/gold around even sweeter!
    Yep, there are a bunch of Colts fans, but Bears fans are not fair weather fans, and to a lot of us the Colts are the new kids. I grew up in my grade school days near you. 3 tv channels on an antenna the only football you could see was Bears. Chan.9 WGN from Chicago. Bad, bad, cheese heads. Who the **** is barf star anyway? ;)

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Hello everyone!

Title says it all, new IN resident from the land of cheese and beer. My interests range from pistols, benchrest/long range rifle, sporting clays, reloading, and hunting (deer, pheasant, turkey). Still exploring NWI and all it has to offer for shooting ranges (still need to find somewhere with sporting clays, doesn’t seem to be as popular down here).

Thanks for the add!

Howdy and welcome

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Colts... us old people still think they should be in Baltimore. Go Johnny U!
    I grew up a Packers fan. Had the Bart Starr shirt and everything.
    Now more of a Bears fan just because I am up north. South Bend used to carry their games most weeks.

Dr Long Jon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2022
    Crown Point
    Hello everyone!

Title says it all, new IN resident from the land of cheese and beer. My interests range from pistols, benchrest/long range rifle, sporting clays, reloading, and hunting (deer, pheasant, turkey). Still exploring NWI and all it has to offer for shooting ranges (still need to find somewhere with sporting clays, doesn’t seem to be as popular down here).

Thanks for the add!
    Welcome. I'm also new to the forum and the state. I'm your neighbor in Crown Point.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom