• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    So my wife bought me a clay thrower for our anniversary. I live in a neighborhood so there was really no place for me to test it before taking it out to a field. Please keep in mind when watching I am 38 going on 16:ingo:
    [video]http://vid32.photobucket.com/albums/d48/chef1231/IMG_6263_zpsufb0xtiy.mp4[/video]

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    So my wife bought me a clay thrower for our anniversary. I live in a neighborhood so there was really no place for me to test it before taking it out to a field. Please keep in mind when watching I am 38 going on 16:ingo:
    [video]http://vid32.photobucket.com/albums/d48/chef1231/IMG_6263_zpsufb0xtiy.mp4[/video]

I've got over ten years on you and that same 16 year old kid is trapped inside me too. The video is awesome and that thrower has some zip to it.

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    This thing is awesome and well worth the $299. I can't wait to get it out and really use it. It did not really break the drywall but there are some small bits of clay stuck in there.

medcoxo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Indy, Westside
    WOW never thought abut them having that much velocity!! That looks kind of dangerous... Now paint those with some glow in the dark paint, then launch them into the sky on Haloween--- UFO****** Mulder and Scully

One Shot One Kill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 15, 2014
    Near The Dunes
    So you're gonna invite me over so we can break some clays haha:):? I've been wanting something like that for some time, went to a party were the guy bought one of those for the guests to shoot clays, and I had a helluva time! They definitely make clay shooting fun! Great gift!

Top Bottom