Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Kokomo
    Do you think I got a good deal>? $625 for -
    1.) A new 12 gun safe
    2.) A Sentinel 2 gun safe
    3.) XD9 (approx hundred rounds fired) - original box, lock, with 3/16round mags
    4.) Ruger 10-22 with Bushnell scope
    5.) 50 rounds of 124GR Golden Saber hollow points
    6.) 100 rounds of 115GR Winchester FMJ
    7.) 50 rounds of 32GR 22 long rifle hollow points
    8.) Remington "Fast Snap" cleaning system - with light
    9.) A Tactical Flashlight/Laser Combo - NcSTAR
    :yesway: or :noway: - I'm thinking deff :yesway:

10.) AND A Thompson Center Renegade 50 cal loader that he tossed in last night!!

Last edited:

DaveL

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Lafayette
    You can upload to your photo album (part of your profile) and link to that rather than a photo-hosting site.

And yes, I would have made that deal. I suspect you could sell the two guns for close to what you paid ... in case those two weren't guns you wanted.

Easy1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Kokomo
    Sounds good and thanks for the input - I'll take em ;) - wanted the new XDM 45ACP, so maybe I will trade in the future..??

Easy1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Kokomo
    picture.php

Last edited:

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    Before I cast my vote, I need more infor on the 12 gun safe. Is it a sheet metal locker type of a real safe? What brand / model number?

Easy1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Kokomo
    Before I cast my vote, I need more infor on the 12 gun safe. Is it a sheet metal locker type of a real safe? What brand / model number?

It is made by Stack On - and think it's a metal locker type - non fireproof. I have everything, but that - the guy has to un-bolt it from his floor haha and delivering it to me on Saturday.

Easy1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Kokomo
    Did you have to use a gun to negotiate that deal????

You wont believe it, but no - just right place at the right time. The guy is going through the big D and isn't a true gun guy per-say. He picked everything up after a few trips to the Indy 1500 I guess - his buddy is a shooter and I think he was trying to "fit in" yah know so he picked up some toys. Real smart guy though and very clean so he took really good care of everything - guns look brand new - some slide marks from shooting - no scratches etc. I gave him the washer/dryer in the rental he's moving into - I told him I'd sell them both for $300, so I'm giving him the balance in cash so that did work into the deal. Honestly think he just doesn't shoot and wanted to get the washer/dryer haha.

Last edited:

95wrangler

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    New Pal
    You wont believe it, but no - just right place at the right time. The guy is going through the big D and isn't a true gun gay per-say. He picked everything up after a few trips to the Indy 1500 I guess - his buddy is a shooter and I think he was trying to "fit in" yah know so he picked up some toys. Real smart guy though and very clean so he took really good care of everything - guns look brand new - some slide marks from shooting - no scratches etc. I gave him the washer/dryer in the rental he's moving into - I told him I'd sell them both for $300, so I'm giving him the balance in cash so that did work into the deal. Honestly think he just doesn't shoot and wanted to get the washer/dryer haha.

Gun Gay??? :dunno::laugh:

Anyway, Sound like a heck of a deal! :rockwoot:

Top Bottom