• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    Maybe I missed it somewhere in the thread, but what is the fighting class?

I think Gabriel was referring to the dichotomy of the name of the class (Fighting Fundamentals - Handgun) and the syllabus of the class containing no fighting. He was attempting to clarify that point. Normally a class called Fighting anything has some fighting in it. The fighting class called out is the one advertised in this thread...it just doesn't have any fighting in it. :dunno: Clear as mud?

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    I think Gabriel was referring to the dichotomy of the name of the class (Fighting Fundamentals - Handgun) and the syllabus of the class containing no fighting. He was attempting to clarify that point. Normally a class called Fighting anything has some fighting in it. The fighting class called out is the one advertised in this thread...it just doesn't have any fighting in it. :dunno: Clear as mud?

Ah, okay. And when we refer to "fighting" do we mean hands on? Or just something oriented toward "gun fighting" rather than basic pistol skills? Probably more a question for Gabriel now that I know there is no other class. I wasn't sure what was going on there. :-)

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    Ah, okay. And when we refer to "fighting" do we mean hands on? Or just something oriented toward "gun fighting" rather than basic pistol skills? Probably more a question for Gabriel now that I know there is no other class. I wasn't sure what was going on there. :-)

From what I've seen it doesn't look like Gabriel is with this group...he's just a confused on-looker like us. According to the class description previously this isn't anything related to hands on fighting, it's a basic handgun class doing some basic skills such as reloading and shooting. The only thing fighting is the name it seems.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    From what I've seen it doesn't look like Gabriel is with this group...he's just a confused on-looker like us. According to the class description previously this isn't anything related to hands on fighting, it's a basic handgun class doing some basic skills such as reloading and shooting. The only thing fighting is the name it seems.

Yep. I understood he was not with the training company. I was just trying to figure out what fighting class he was asking about. If there is no specific class, I was curious what qualifies as a fighting class.

tyr1toby

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    Let me clarify even more for those of you that aren't getting it. There is no gun fight where fundamentals are not employed. Again this class is to give your those fundamentals that are not in a basic class. Most basic classes I have seen do not include drawing from a holster or combat and tac reloading. There are other topic covered and were not posting a complete class outline. If you have a question please feel free to email, call, or message here and I will answer what I can. And no this is not a class on hand to hand it is handgun. Yes we cover things that you need to have as second nature if you are in a gun fight. So yes this has everything to do with fighting. Hope that clears it up for the two of you.

Top Bottom