• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    I really like the way some of the more simple Luminox watches look. If anyone has first hand with any of these, a review would be really cool.

A.1881.BO_big.png

:drool:

Blackout for the win!

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    This is my next watch. But I'm kind on a citizen eco-drive watch junkie. it's one of there stiletto Series.
    photo-108.jpg

I love this watch!! But, then again I'm a Citizens/Seiko guy myself as well. But, right now I'm wearing an $8 Casio my wife got me (it's definitely not tactical) and I have to say that watch has taken more use and abuse and still looks brand new, even compared to others I've worn.

P-Shooter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    My best friend is a big fan of the Casio G-Shock line, although he did wear a Pathfinder to Iraq and it died on him. I purchased a watch like this Casio Illuminator Tough Solar Chronograph Analog and Digital Sports Watch about 4 years ago for work only and it is still going strong. I work in a windowless basement and the ceiling flourescents are enough to keep it charged. I don't use the alarm or chime function at all FYI. The battery was always the weak link in any watch I owned, so I took a chance on the Tough Solar line of Casio and it has not disappointed me. Doubt it will last forever, but it has lasted longer than any previous watch I've owned, so I wouldn't hesitate to buy another.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    As far as "tactical" watches go, I wear a Timex Ironman. It's got everything I need and has survived much more than I could ever expect... Now, 90% of the time, you will find a Citizen Eco-drive on my wrist. Real men wear watches. Period.

03mustgt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    I just picked up [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FQ0WC0/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00"]this [/ame]. So far I am very impressed with it, but only having it for a short time I have not put it through its paces yet. My last watch was a Smith and Wesson Soldiers watch. I had it for about 2 years and the housing broke on it.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

Blackout for the win!

Yep, but I'm a bit afraid that my old eyes might not be able to pick it up in anything other than optimal light conditions.

I need to see if there are any local shops that sell these, as I'd like to take a look before I bought something as personal as a watch. I know their website lists some authorized dealers in IN, so I'll need to check them out.

Last edited:

Cam

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Tipton County
    I really like the way some of the more simple Luminox watches look. If anyone has first hand with any of these, a review would be really cool.

I have a Navy Seals Luminox. One of my favorites. I have beaten the **** out of it and it still looks new. I'd buy another one in a heartbeat.

cesna250

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 12, 2012
    Warsaw

59245_019_Alternate1.gif

Field Ops Watch (New Design)

Product #: 59245 $229.99

Read 90 Reviews
    Write a Review

• High-density polycarbonate frame
    • SureShot™ calculator
    • Rubber wrist band
    • Digital compass
    • Digital readouts
    • Uni-directional bezel
    • Backlight
    • Water resistant to 100 meters
    • Optional extended band for wearing the watch over gloves or clothing
    • Day, date, three time zones, alarm, chronograph, countdown timer, hourly chime
    • Crystal diameter is 35mm
    • Outside diameter of the case is 50mm

FatsMcKay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    I got you bro [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Watches-Casio-Shock-Digital-Watch/dp/B0050Y4C46/ref=sr_1_1?s=watches&ie=UTF8&qid=1345425154&sr=1-1&keywords=zshock]Iced Out Watches Casio G Shock Mens Digital Watch: Watches: Amazon.com[/ame]

Wreaver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Right over there!
    I mentioned in a previous thread I'm a Suunto fanboy. I've got both the Core and the Vector in black and both look great, take a beating, and have all the functions one needs.

Wreaver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Right over there!
    This is the core I have:
    core.jpg

This is their new core deep black:
    coredeep.jpg

The new deep black is around 400. Thank god I don't particularly care for the look of the new one, lol. You can track down a decent used core black on ebay for around 200+

JustAMom

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2012
    Beech Grove, IN
    Link:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Casio-G9000-1V-G-Shock-Mudman-Digital/dp/B000FPVUJA/ref=sr_1_1?s=watches&ie=UTF8&qid=1345163517&sr=1-1&keywords=casio+mudman+g+shock"]Casio Men's G9000-1V G-Shock Mudman Digital Sports Watch: Watches: Amazon.com[/ame]

My 16 year old son has this one ^^^^^ It is awesome!

DCM8513

Marksman
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    What watch?

Another vote here for Luminox. Ive had mine for about 4 years now and its still holding up well. Its been through hell and back being in the construction field everyday. Ive also had it in salt and fresh water a ton and it does great. Love the tritium hands and markers as well. I did have to replace the band about a year ago but i love the thing.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom