• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Good job BGF in stoking the panic buy. I haven't noticed a huge swell in black rifle sales, still looked like the 1500 was overflowing with them and I didn't see a lot moving. I haven't heard of any problems in getting black rifles. It may still happen though depending on the election and the presidential/senate outcomes.

xryan.jacksonx

Sharpshooter
    Jun 3, 2012
    Maybe I'm missing something, but won't the House hold up any AWB type legislation? I don't have much faith in the Republicans, but on this point I can't seem them screwing this up that badly. Then again, it was a Republican that signed off on FOPA.

223 Gunner

Master
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Pretty effective advertising sure to drive demand!

YEP. Right on the money, let's plant the seed that you may not be able to buy these at the bargin price of 900.00, compared to 1800.00.
    If an AWB somehow passed, it would be years before you could expect to get that out of your rifle. The market is flooded with AR's. :twocents:

Locked&Loaded

Plinker
    Sep 24, 2012
    Morgan County Indiana
    Maybe I'm missing something, but won't the House hold up any AWB type legislation? I don't have much faith in the Republicans, but on this point I can't seem them screwing this up that badly. Then again, it was a Republican that signed off on FOPA.

You have to remember that the house would probably NOT passa bill however are lovely president (sarcasm) will more than likely, ifre-elected, pass an executive order against firearms that he claims, "Are like the ones meant for a battlefield." ... I mean he has alreadypassed 140 executive orders in just 4 years. :patriot:

Top Bottom