• Status
    Not open for further replies.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Democrats are jumping for joy. 800,000+ new votes.

I sure hope a court stops this.

NEW YORK — More than 800,000 noncitizens and “Dreamers” in New York City will have access to the ballot box — and could vote in municipal elections as early as next year — after Mayor Eric Adams allowed legislation to automatically become law Sunday.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Just seen this posted this is a dup.
    It`s hard to keep up and know what`s already been posted. I`ll say this here, and anywhere, and everywhere; non-citizens have ZERO business voting PERIOD. It`s a privilege for them to be working here, and they have no vested interest in this Republic beyond their paycheck. ONLY United States CITIZENS should have the right to vote in this country. PERIOD. Grrrrrrrrrr.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It`s hard to keep up and know what`s already been posted. I`ll say this here, and anywhere, and everywhere; non-citizens have ZERO business voting PERIOD. It`s a privilege for them to be working here, and they have no vested interest in this Republic beyond their paycheck. ONLY United States CITIZENS should have the right to vote in this country. PERIOD. Grrrrrrrrrr.
    Not only that, but IMO they should not count on the census for representation, elected officials should represent the interests of citizens exclusively

If I were to take a job in London or Berlin but not pursue citizenship, they wouldn't let me vote in their elections or count toward the districting of their political system

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom