• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have met many really great folks from New Zealand during my racing involvement. They love to drink beer and run fast cars. They come here for opportunity's like any immigrant. It ain't all that great there.

Silverslider

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2013
    i wish we could ban some of them also. i like most music but i just do not get rap.
    boomp chika boomp chika boomp

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    i wish we could ban some of them also. i like most music but i just do not get rap.
    boomp chika boomp chika boomp

I've found people that say they don't like "rap," to be very limited in their understanding of what it encompasses. If you said the stuff played on the radio, well heck, I can understand that. However, rap is so diverse one could probably find something that they'd tap their feet to.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I just turn the channel or turn it off when stuff comes on I don't like. Too bad I can't turn down the stereos of folks' that are thumping at stop lights though.

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    I've found people that say they don't like "rap," to be very limited in their understanding of what it encompasses. If you said the stuff played on the radio, well heck, I can understand that. However, rap is so diverse one could probably find something that they'd tap their feet to.

Sure RUN/DMC was music. LL Cool j was music. as a musician I am highly influenced by the blues and I mean the real blues. Mississippi delta style. Not ruining it the way some try to but playing it the way it was mean to be from the heart and soul.

I have no idea how Jelly Roll Morton, B.B. King, Muddy Waters, and Robert Johnson gave way to Eminem, And the rest of these modern clowns.

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    Says who? You got stats on this?

Great debate technique. They used to teach it on the team when you are concerned about winning always try to get cite. No I don't have any hard stats, but I spend enough time with various media to know its not heard of often ( not impossible ) in country music compared to modern rap.

I don't believe country music had a gang war involved like the west coast/east coast factions of rap were tupac shakur and Notorious Bigg were murdered.

Top Bottom