• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ripsaw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2012
    found this site while i was looking for a bare reciever for my mossberg maverick 88.
    i currently own a springfield armory XD 40, which will be getting the powder river treatment in a week or two really looking foward to that, and an older maverick 88 with the single pump arm im in the process of bringing it back to life.
    so if anyone knows someone who can help with that i would appreciate it.
    have owned a number of guns throughout the years, s/w 686, series 80 govt model colt sks, mossberg.
    getting ready to retire from active duty navy and decided it was time to get some more and find other like minded folks too.:ar15:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Welcome to INGO, thanks for your service, im still hoping to retire myself from the Army. Make sure you read the rules and FAQ.
    As for the Maverick, I have heard a couple that refurnish shotguns, but they are out of state, and right now, I would have to look them up later. I know Wilson Combat does a great job, but not sure they do your shotgun, or might even be in your price range (from what I have seen, they are abit pricey.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom