Not open for further replies.

prepgal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    Bloomington
    Hi folks,
    Been lurking on here for awhile trying to learn all I can. Thought it was time to introduce myself. I am a Navy veteran from the Gulf War era. I love everything outdoors. I've recently gotten into survival/prepping which of course involves guns and ammo. I own a few guns and have a few more on my wish list. I've had my concealed carry permit for a couple years now and usually carry. I'd be interested in meeting up with likeminded folks and learning more.

I noticed a few of you live in my area. Is there a place INGOers hang out in Bloomington, a bar, restaurant or anywhere? Anyone into metal detecting?

prepgal

Last edited:

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    hi prepgal - fellow bloomingtonian here.
    welcome to INGO, glad to have you here. I don't know of a local hangout for INGOers besides running into folks at the gun stores, lol.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    :welcome: from Mitchell!

You might check this out. I've been meaning to meet up there, but it always seems to be at a bad time for me.

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    Hi folks,
    Been lurking on here for awhile trying to learn all I can. Thought it was time to introduce myself. I am a Navy veteran from the Gulf War era. I love everything outdoors. I've recently gotten into survival/prepping which of course involves guns and ammo. I own a few guns and have a few more on my wish list. I've had my concealed carry permit for a couple years now and usually carry. I'd be interested in meeting up with likeminded folks and learning more.

I noticed a few of you live in my area. Is there a place INGOers hang out in Bloomington, a bar, restaurant or anywhere? Anyone into metal detecting?

prepgal

Greetings prepgal!

Welcome to INGO :welcome: from another Bloomington gun owner!

Never heard of an INGO hangout in B'ton. May have run into one or two members at one of our very few LGS's. Have fun on here!

glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    Welcome. In Bloomington we meet at the dirty kroger but that is just do to the fact at dirty kroger you are either heavily armed or wish you were :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom