Not open for further replies.

flint stonez

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 17, 2024
    S/E Indiana
    Just checking in and saying howdy.

Been a firearm collector for close to 40 years. Interested in handguns and rifles from WW2 to modern day. Used to do a bunch of trading, buying and selling in the 1990’s and early 2000’s at gun shows. Been involved (helped moderate a few) in several websites where I’ve met some really good guys with whom I’ve traded with, purchased from or sold to. I’ve been fairly inactive for the last decade so I’m excited to be part of this forum that (after some research) seems to have figured out and corrected the flaws from other sites I belonged to in the past.
    Thanks for allowing me aboard

flint stonez

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 17, 2024
    S/E Indiana
    Wow. What a warm welcome. Thanks folks. I’m wondering why it took me so long to find this site? There are some really lame so called gun forums out there. From what I’ve seen, so far, I should have been involved here instead of wasting time on the others.
    Anyway ….. thanks again.

Dingleberry

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 12, 2021
    Indiana
    Finally another SEaster! Feels like everybody here is Indy and above.

Welcome and if your bored you could start a thread about why you cant buy/sell below 50 quality posts. Good time will be had by all.

flint stonez

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 17, 2024
    S/E Indiana
    Finally another SEaster! Feels like everybody here is Indy and above.

Welcome and if your bored you could start a thread about why you cant buy/sell below 50 quality posts. Good time will be had by all.
    How come I feel like you’re setting me up for a spanking from a moderator?. LoL.
    I get the 50 quality post rule. While it is inconvenient it does keep out people just here to scam someone out of their hard earned money. Been part of other sites and people would open new accounts just to run a scam. Once caught they’d just come back the next day with a different identity. This is one of the big reasons I’ve been inactive online for so long. INGO appears to have thought of most everything. Although you can never keep out all the vermin.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom