• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Hi all
    New here-----been around for 71 years------NRA Patriot-Life,--ATA-Life,NMLRA-member,SSRA-member,---Certified NRA instructor-7 disiplines,--just starting a NEW hobby,"Black Powder Cartridge" long range shooting----been shooting for 60 years--loading/reloading,for 50 years--------enjoy fishing,and hunting(3 bird dogs)----time at the range-shooting-rifle/pistol/trap/skeet/bench rest/BPCS--also like shooting my Contenders,and Encores.............
    I have probably seen several of you at the range(s)------Shot registered trap for several years (close to 75,000 total registered targets)--
    Ran a trap range for 15 years-----Past VP,past President,Past board member/chairman---------
    Will see you again "At the range"
    tallend

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Hi all
    New here-----been around for 71 years------NRA Patriot-Life,--ATA-Life,NMLRA-member,SSRA-member,---Certified NRA instructor-7 disiplines,--just starting a NEW hobby,"Black Powder Cartridge" long range shooting----been shooting for 60 years--loading/reloading,for 50 years--------enjoy fishing,and hunting(3 bird dogs)----time at the range-shooting-rifle/pistol/trap/skeet/bench rest/BPCS--also like shooting my Contenders,and Encores.............
    I have probably seen several of you at the range(s)------Shot registered trap for several years (close to 75,000 total registered targets)--
    Ran a trap range for 15 years-----Past VP,past President,Past board member/chairman---------
    Will see you again "At the range"
    tallend

W E L C O M E to :ingo:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom